Ensure complete traceability, reduce clinical risk, optimize resources, save costs, improve quality
Pharmacy Automation is a clever combination of hardware and software that allows the total identification and traceability of pharmaceutical products at any stage of the process flow.
The complete and innovative solution for the management of drugs in hospitals
Simple, modular and reliable. The latest software for clinical and logistical drug processes, with a sophisticated and automated drug storage and picking systems, along with automated drug cabinets for medicine management on the wards, complemented with a digitalised trolley for medicine distribution to the patient.
Italian designed, German made, this is an automated pharmacy system for the entire world. It is the fastest system on the market travelling at more than 5 metre/second. The robot and axis can be replaced in 15 minutes and the system is self-calibrating. It handles all types of pharmaceutical products and shapes, multi picking and packing, with wireless technology meaning no cables.
Clinical and logistics management of drugs – the future is here
- Extremely easy to use.
- Clinical risk management: reduction in medication errors in hospitals approx. 65% and substantial improvement of patient safety, reducing liability risk for hospitals.
- Cost savings: positive impact on pharmaceutical expenditure. Potential savings per hospital bed and in a period of one year. Drastic reduction of activity execution times.
- Exact allocations of costs.
- Optimisation of the logistics, human and economic resources.
- Optimisation by monitoring.
- Adaption to the Internal Standards accreditation of healthcare facilities.
- Improvement of the perceived quality by user and the community.
- Lower investment costs compared to other drug distribution systems.
- Drugs traceability and confirmation. Computerised bedside prescription.
- Safe bedside administration. Confirmation of patient identity.
Creative and resourceful, Adam with 10 years of hands on industry experience, makes him a valuable member to the team, his in depth product knowledge and high level of customer engagement has made Adam successful in delivering customer satisfaction. Call 1800 633 728.
Melissa lends 15 years experience in corporate workplace expertise, an efficient administrator her role includes estimating and project specifications. Customer centered in her approach clients enjoy her interaction on a day to day basis. Call 1800 633 728.